Published on March 14th, 2014 | by GreatGets
Learn Jewelry Making at Home – HOW2 Beading Videos
I am embarrassed to admit this but earlier this week I spent half a day with ME pouring over a box of goodies sent to me by Fire Mountain Gems to review and neither of us could come up with anything we wanted to make. Both of us had done limited beading with our children years ago and when the box arrived we thought, no big deal – we can do this! The truth is neither of us had enough knowledge to really see the potential in all the little “gems” in the box. And although we had some supplies, we did not have enough essentials to complete a single project. Yes, we dug up some glue to create this Almost Instant Jewelry® Ring with a SWAROVKI ELEMENTS 14mm faceted rivoli (1122) but really – that’s the best we could do? The fact is by the end, we were both getting frustrated and a bit crabby so we decided to switch gears and put the project aside for yet another day.
It was not until this morning when I received notice of Craftsy’s Endless Creativity Sale that the lightbulb went off – we need to take beading lessons to truly realize the full potential of that box and the associated $25.00 gift certificate.
So here is my offer – I am willing to send the remaining contents of the box and the gift certificate to one lucky visitor who follows these simple steps
- Sign up for a Craftsy Beading Class by clicking here
- Email us us with details about the class you signed up for
- Sends us photos and a list of materials used in the final product(s) so we can post them here
- That’s it.
In addition to the Craftsy Classes, we have now discovered lots of beading resources available directly on Fire Mountain Gems. Here are just a few. Warning – the site has so many products and information it can be a bit dizzying. We implore you – if you have any interest in beading at all, don’t give up. Fire Mountain Gems is THE beading supplier and resource. Take your time and plow though it. Maybe start with these FREE resources and at first choose projects with a complete materials list and step by step instructions. Once you get good at the basics you can take a more advanced Crafty Class or watch more Free HOW2 Videos on Fire Mountain Gems
- Jewelry Making How TO Videos – Instructional how-to videos on jewelry-making techniques from the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads studio. Follow along with printable step-by-step instructions
- Hot Jewelry Making Trends
- Free Beading Instructions – Hundreds of free jewelry-making projects, each with printable step-by-step instructions and a complete materials list.
Summary: Take advantage of Craftsy's Endless Creativity Sale to save up to 50% off beading classes.