Published on November 24th, 2013 | by GreatGets0
Warby Parker Limited Edition Carmichael Collection Eyeglasses
Warby Parker has teamed up with Beck to create a limited-edition pair of frames to promote Beck’s upcoming Song Reader concert. The new Limited Edition Carmichael Frames – Inspired by Beck, are available to purchase today and are
only available while supplies last. The Carmichael frames are available in two different styles for both men and women. To check out the Carmichael frames or to learn more about the Warby Parker and Beck collaboration, check out http://www.warbyparker.com/
Just in case you aren’t familiar with Warby Parker yet, here is a quick primer. We promise, once you know them, you too will love them!
- Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to create boutique-quality, classically crafted eyewear at a revolutionary price point.
A collaboration between four close friends, Warby Parker was conceived as an alternative to the overpriced and bland eyewear available today. They felt fashion prescription eyewear simply should not cost $300+. The industry is controlled by a few large companies that have kept prices artificially high, reaping huge profits from consumers who have no other options. By circumventing traditional channels and engaging with customers directly through the Warby Parker website, Warby Parker is able to provide higher-quality, better-looking prescription eyewear at a fraction of the price.
- Warby Parker meticulously crafted their first collection of 27 limited run styles, plus one monocle, using the finest custom acetates and materials. The Warby Parker aesthetic is vintage-inspired with a contemporary twist. Every pair is custom fit with anti-reflective, polycarbonate prescription lenses.
- Available exclusively through their website and showrooms, Warby Parker glasses start at $95.
- How can they offer such high-quality prescription glasses for $95?
They cut out the middlemen. Warby Parker’s glasses are of the highest quality — crafted on the same production lines as the $500 frames you see in boutiques. Yet, they sell their eyewear at a fraction of the price.
- Buying glasses online is a cinch, thanks to the Warby Parker free Home Try-On Program. Here’s how the Home Try-On Program works
1. Browse their frames – Pick out 5 frames you’d like to try on. They will ship them to you for free.
2. Try them on – You’ll have 5 days to take ‘em for a spin and ask your friends what they think.
3. Pick your favorite frame style – Purchase your Home Try-On favorites at WarbyParker.com, and they will ship them right over.
4. Pack up your 5 home try-on frames and ship them back to Warby Parker, free of charge.
Check out Warby Parker today! Remember the Carmichael collection is a limited edition therefore don’t dawdle if you like these frames. If you come back later, they may very well be sold out!
Dare to be Great!
Summary: Warby Parker has teamed up with Beck to create limited-edition eyeglass frames to promote Beck's upcoming Song Reader concert. These frames are equal parts eclectic and charming. And best yet, they are stylish yet affordable.