Published on November 22nd, 2014 | by GreatGets0
Top 20 Business Holiday Gifts Under $100
With the help of our friends over at CompanyHolidayGifts.com we have gathered together 20 of our favorite holiday business gifts. This list of the Top 20 Business Holiday Gift Ideas Under $100.00 are organized from least expensive to most expensive and range from sweet chocolate treats to celebratory champagne toasts to a little somethings for your golfing buddies. There are treats for individuals, couples, and the whole family! All the gifts have been hand selected to reflect high quality products with lovely presentation designed to impress and delight your colleagues & clients. These are only a few of the many gifts available. If you don’t find something you like, feel free to email us and we are sure we can help you find the perfect something for your special business colleagues! Please Note: The shipping and tax costs will vary depending on the recipient’s location.
Ordering any of these Top 20 Business Holiday Gifts Under $100.00 is simple – just click on the picture or click here link to order a product!
Top 20 Business Holiday Gifts Under $100
1. A Little Something Sweet.
Wind the brass crank on the side of this chest embossed with a holiday motif and a familiar melody will begin to chime from the internal cylinder. It’s “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” and how could you not, with a medley of decadent Lindt Truffles to choose from?
- Holiday Print Music Box Tin
- 30 Assorted Lindt Truffles including White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, and Hazelnut
- Working music box that plays “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
- Thirty assorted Lindt Truffles.
Gift Cost: $19.95 + Standard Shipping: $7.95 = Total Cost $27.90
2. Spiritual Gift
This beautiful gift book is not about religious beliefs – it is about joy, gratitude, appreciation, kindness and love. May You Be Blessed is filled with inspiring stories, beautiful photographs, and life changing insights, the perfect sentiments for a fresh start in a new home!
Gift Cost: $15.95 + Silver Gift Box: $5.00 + Standard Shipping: $8.14 + Tax: $2.18= Total Cost $31.27
3. Coffee Lovers Gift
We love this Coffee Break Gift Set. GiftTree sent us a complimentary coffee set to review a while back and truthfully we couldn’t say enough positives about it. All the contents are delicious and unwrapping the package box by box was so much fun. Do we recommend this as a holiday gift? Absolutely!
- Ceramic Bistro Mug. What better way to enjoy a fresh brewed cup coffee than a new white mug! Holds a generous 16 ounces.
- Berardi’s House Blend Coffee. A pleasing fresh roasted coffee blended from the finest beans available. Makes one pot. 2 oz
- Merlino Black & White Cookie. Hand-decorated in black and white icing, these classic sugar cookies are the perfect companion to a cup of coffe. Individually wrapped. 3 oz
- Snickerdoodle Cookies. Everyone’s childhood favorite cookie. The cookies are crackly on the outside and creamy on the inside. Sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. 2 oz
- Seattle Milk Chocolate Espresso Truffles. Individually-wrapped, rich and delicious truffles made with real espresso and a blend of milk and dark chocolates. 15 included. .34 oz ea
- Tuxedo Beans. White and black jelly beans with delicious white and dark chocolate flavors. The perfect sweet treat for the coffee lover. 4 oz
Gift Cost: $29.95 + Standard Shipping: $8.95 = Total Cost $38.90
4. Holiday Gift Towers
Choose any of these Gift Towers and your clients will be happy. All the contents are delicious and unwrapping the package box by box is fun for the entire family. Gift contents & prices vary depending on the tower chosen.
5. Simply Stunning!
This gorgeous Marquis by Waterford Sparkle Vase is reduced 66% from $100.00 to just $33.79! Plus if you are an Amazon Prime member you don’t even need to pay for shipping. This really is a an amazing housewarming gift at a fabulous price! The Marquis by Waterford Sparkle Vase has brilliant cuts reminiscent of delicate starlight. Standing 9″ tall this vase is ideally shaped and sized for displaying fresh cut or dried flowers. Since it comes packaged in a Marquis by Waterford box it is not essential to spend the additional $5.99 for gift wrapping, however, we.do think that for this occasion gift wrapping is well worth the money. It will provide a polished, professional look and add that little extra celebratory WOW factor.
Gift Cost: $33.79 + Free 2 Day shipping with Amazon Prime = Total Cost: $33.79
Recommended Optional Add-on: Gift Wrap: $5.99 =Total Cost: $39.78
If not an Amazon Prime Member add $9.08 for shipping costs = Total Cost: $42.87 + Gift Wrap: $5.99 = Total Cost = $48.86
If you like this Waterford vase but prefer something a bit more upscale that is beautifully packaged and makes a WOW presentation, consider a gift from The Waterford Giftology Collection.
6. Crystal Candy Jar with Pebble Candy!
We are so thrilled that GiftTree has just introduced this gorgeous faceted crystal candy jar with unique pebble candy for just $34.95. Not only is this company holiday gift beautifully packaged but the candy is both unique and delicious. The pebble candy resembles smooth, polished stones and is speckled to look like authentic river rocks, but when you take a bite, they surprise you by bearing the traditional flavor and texture of a large, gourmet jelly bean. Yummy! The jar itself is made of genuine crystal with a faceted diamond pattern sculpted into its exterior. Perfect for any mantle, bar, or vanity, the jar becomes a sparkling keepsake for storing cookies, candy, salts, or any gourmet confection. Every time your clients look at this jar they will remember your professionalism and your thoughtfulness.
Gift Cost: $34.95 + Standard Shipping: $10.95 = Total Cost $45.90
7. Gift a Bonsai Tree, a Harbinger of Good Fortune
This Peace & Prosperity Braided Money Tree conveys heartfelt wishes for good fortune and serenity to the lucky recipient. Arriving planted in a square ceramic container and tied with a red bow displaying a lucky coin, this gift is one clients will enjoy for years to come!
Gift Cost: $34.99 + Standard Shipping: $19.99 + Tax: $4.24= Total Cost $55.73
Choose any of these Holiday Wine and Food Gift Baskets and your clients will be more than impressed. All the contents are delicious and the “basket” is so much more chic than a traditional wicker basket. Gift contents & prices vary depending on the basket chosen.
Even if you don’t have a white Christmas this year, you can bring all the joy and love of warming up around the fire to your business colleagues and employees with one of these festive holiday food gift sleighs! Gift contents & prices vary depending on the sleigh chosen
10. Fabulous & Memorable!
Entertain with a gorgeous, custom cheese board, crafted with the highest quality bamboo materials. With 4 different styles from which to choose, these cheese boards are the perfect harmony of bamboo, tempered glass, and stainless steel tools. Your custom designs will be printed in vibrant ink and adhered to the tempered glass for a unique and stunning entertainment piece. These cheese boards make a luxurious holiday gifts for very special clients.
Gift Cost Varies Depending on Style Chosen: $50 – $85.00 + ~Shipping: $13.99 + Tax = Total Cost Varies (sorry we cannot be more specific on cost of this gift)
11. For Your Golf Buddies!
How fun would it be to send a Holiday Caddy to your business colleagues and clients who also happen to be your golfing buddies!
The Holiday Caddy Includes:
Sonoma cheese sticks
Package of golf tees
Gift Cost: $53.19 + Free Ground Shippping = Total Cost $53.19
12. Healthy & Delicious!
The Fruit Company, our hands down favorite fresh fruit gift company, has harmonized the creamiest savory havarti with their renowned pears. The delicate herb flavor enhances the spicy musk of Bosc, the smooth sweetness of d’Anjou, and the rich texture of Webster Comice Pears. This gift also ships with honey wheat crackers and arrives elegantly packaged. Just thinking about it makes us want to order one of these for ourselves.
Gift Cost: $64.95 + Free 2 Day Shippping = Total Cost $64.95
13. Breakfast Gift Basket
Not much is better than enjoying the delicious tastes of a New England breakfast on Christmas morning. Inside this gift are Maine’s freshest blueberries, Grade A New Hampshire maple syrup, and Broadbent’s hickory smoked pepper bacon, allowing them to enjoy the wholesome, hearty tastes of a breakfast from the north without actually having to travel there.
New England Breakfast Gift Basket Classic Contentss
- Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen – 16 oz. – Grocery store pancake mixes step aside. This delightful blend of malted flour and vanilla creates blissfully light and fluffy pancakes that have no rival.
- Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by The Maple Guys – .5 pint – The Guys know a lot about the real thing. (The real thing being maple syrup of course.) And they prove it with this Grade A syrup that’s been proudly named the best in New Hampshire for years.
- Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks – 3.5 oz. – They weren’t picked yesterday, but you’d never know it. That’s because these delicious berries are packed in water, so they’ll be as fresh as if we had, making them perfect for pancakes or waffles.
- Hickory Smoked Pepper Country Bacon by Broadbent’s – 14 oz. – Classic, mouth-watering bacon that’s rubbed with a special blend of pepper and slow smoked with hickory.
- (2) Perfect Potfuls Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters – 1.5 oz. – Freshly roasted, rich coffee that’s already measured out so all they have to do is press “start” to fill their mug with perfection.
- Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen – 4 oz. – A better jam there never was. This elegant spread is crafted with tiny, hand-raked wild Maine blueberries that are sweetened with pure cane sugar and splashed with lemon juice.
Gift Cost: $59.99 + Standard Shipping: $11.92 = Total Cost $71.91
14. Ultimate Beer Lover Gift
The ultimate gift for the beer lover, this large hamper holds your choice of premium beers as well as gourmet pub grub that highlight the distinct flavor of the brews. Choose between International Beers or American IPAs. Your clients will definitely appreciate your good taste and celebratory sentiments.
- Your choice of beer options: International Beers or American IPAs 12oz. See the Wine Info Tab for a full list of included beers.
- Beer Chips
- Ranch Corn Nuts
- Salted Peanuts
- Wasabi Peas
- Jumbo Salted Virginia Peanuts, and more.
- Items are packaged in a handsome picnic hamper
- Includes scissors for easier opening
Gift Cost: $69.95 + Standard Shipping: $8.95 = Total Cost $78.90
15. Golden Holiday Celebration
This is GiftTree exclusive is one of our all time favorite holiday gifts. It is perfect for clients, administrative assistants, or even to send to family members, A joyous statement of celebration and good cheer, this crystal Mikasa vase holds rich and creamy Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles and an assortment of golden Christmas ornaments that can be hung on the tree.
The Mikasa Infinity Band Vase features a banded top symbolizing timelessness. The solid glass vase arrives tied with a decorative bow and can be used year-round for cut flowers, potpourri, and more.
- Mikasa Infinity Band Crystal Vase.
- 10 Gold Ornaments.
- 16 Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles.
- A crystal vase with enduring keepsake value.
- Arrives gift-ready and tied with a decorative bow.
Gift Cost: $69.95 + Standard Shipping: $8.95 = Total Cost $78.90
16. Personalized Home Goods
Personalize this stainless steel tub with your clients name skillfully etched into the top banner. This tub makes a unique housewarming gift that screams celebrate life in your new home! Fill with chilled drinks, flowers, or even fire wood.
Gift Cost: $69.95 + Standard Shipping: $11.95 = Total Cost $81.90 (Be sure to check for coupon codes for free economy shipping!)
Personalize this serving tray with your client’s initial or name in a delicately etched, swirl design for a touch of class. Perfectly sized at 12 1/2″ L x 8 1/4″ H, this makes for an elegant appetizer or dessert serving tray and a lovely housewarming gift!
Gift Cost: $72.95 + Standard Shipping: $11.95 = Total Cost $84.90 (Be sure to check for coupon codes for free economy shipping!)
17. Artisan Cheeses
This beautiful stone slate cutting board features award-winning artisan-made cheeses from around the world including Sartori Basil & Olive Oil Asiago, Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas, and BellaVitano Wisconsin Black Pepper. Each gourmet cheese is paired with savory snacking selections including Tuscan Herb Salami, Flat Out Good Crispbread, and Willamette Valley Stone Ground Mustard.
The cheese board itself is made of natural stone slate, with sturdy rope handles on either side, a velvet mounting to protect delicate surfaces, natural edges and food-safe soapstone chalk for labeling cheeses or welcoming guests. Complimentary monogramming guarantees a long-lasting impression.
- One Slate Stone Cheese Cutting Board.
- Sartori Basil and Olive Oil Asiago.
- Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas.
- Wisconsin Black Pepper BellaVitano.
- Bellentani Tuscan Herb Salami.
- Gourmet Stoneground Mustard.
- Flat Out Good Crispbread.
- See the What’s Inside Tab for a full description of items included.
- 1/4″ thick solid stone cheese slate with rope handles, velvet backing, and food-safe chalk. Handwash only.
- Award-winning Sartori Basil & Olive Oil Asiago, with six months of careful aging, and hand-rubbed to perfection. Sartori is the recipient of Wisconsin State Fair’s Silver Medal in 2010 and 2008, and the 2010 World Cheese Awards Bronze Metal.
- Award-winning Wisconsin Black Pepper BellaVitano: rich, nutty, and creamy. Earned the Gold Medal at the World Cheese Awards in 2009 and First Place prize from the American Cheese Society in 2011 and 2009.
- Gold-medal winning Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas, with a secret traditional recipe handed down through generations, loved by children and connoisseurs alike for its creamy sweetness. Lactose and gluten free.
- Bellentani Tuscan Herb Salami: An enduring Italian brand since 1821, made in the USA to exact Italian specifications of traditional curing and quality ingredients.
- Sturdy rope handles for easy serving and transportation.
- Specially designed with space for traditional monogramming.
Gift Cost: $79.95 + Standard Shipping: $11.95 = Total Cost $91.90
Interested in Ribbon Personalization? Add $7.95.
18. Tea Lovers Gift
This stout black Harney & Sons Royal English Breakfast Tea will delight the most scrupulous of tea drinkers, especially since it is beautifully presented in elegant gift boxes with a porcelain teacup, teapot, and premium tea-themed treats including orange blossom honey, chocolate graham crackers, and Lady Walton’s white chocolate amaretto wafers.
The gourmet tea experience is highlighted by a vintage keepsake hat box. Designed for practical use long after the original contents have been enjoyed, the hat box features sturdy wooden construction, a soft suede exterior, canvas interior, leather trim and an ornate embroidered lid pattern to match the teacup.
Gift Cost: $84.95 + Standard Shipping: $11.95 = Total Cost $96.90
Interested in Ribbon Personalization? Add $7.95
19. Distinguished & Elegant!
An accessory that offers years of future use, this three-bottle wine tote is one of the most unique and beautiful ways to give the gift of wine. Tote holds your choice of wine trio, and features a detachable shoulder strap, inner partition to ensure safe transport, and a collection of sturdy wine tools. Truthfully, we sometimes prefer the simplicity of fine wine & fine leather to a huge basket full of “stuff”.
Gift Includes (choose one)
- Italian Wine Trio: Antinori Villa Toscana, Cecchi Chianti Classico, & Benvolio Pinot Grigio.
- California Wine Trio: Irony Napa Valley Cabernet, DeLoach Russian River Red Zinfandel, & Simi Chardonnay.
- Comes equipped with pour spout, wine opener, and stopper to allow for easy enjoyment.
Gift Cost varies depending on the wines chosen.
20. Champagne Gifts
Ensure your clients toast to happy holidays & and joyful new year. Choose from the following wines and yes, the Mumm is just fine! We particularly like that long after the sparkling wine is gone your clients will continue to enjoy their champagne flutes and will think of you every time they celebrate a happy occasion.
- Mumm Napa Cuvee M ($84.95): A soft and elegant sparkling wine that highlights the delicious and powerful ripe fruit flavors that characterize the world-class grapes of the Napa Valley. Cuvee M exhibits a graceful stream of very fine bubbles gently rising to a persistent mousse cordon with a light peach rose color. On the palate, full flavors of peach and pear combine with a creamy caramel character, which lingers into a long satisfying finish.
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne ($109.95): The best-selling Champagne in the world, the Imperial maintains an impressive consistency of quality and flavor. It is smooth but crisp, and easy to drink. Features include an exotic fruitiness, a generous palate, and a confident maturity. The finish reveals notes of peach, pineapple, and honey. Exquisite.
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label ($129.95): Clicquot’s signature non-vintage Brut is loved all over the world for its crisp, full flavors, consistent quality, and celebratory yellow label. Hints of toast and biscuit accent lightly honeyed flavors of quince, apple blossom and peach in this fresh and balanced Champagne. It has a fine persistent sparkle and golden Champagne color.
- Dom Perignon ($249.95): The 2003 Dom Perignon is at first intensely floral, with perfumed jasmine that dominates the bouquet. With time in the glass the wine gains richness as the flavors turn decidedly riper and almost tropical. Ripe apricots, passion fruit, and peaches emerge from this flashy, opulent Dom Perignon. Rated 96 points by Wine Advocate.
- Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame ($249.95): La Grande Dame has a pale gold color with jade glints. The wine is crystal clear, with unbelievably fine bubbles. This aromatic, impressively complex bouquet is confirmed in the mouth. On the palate, the wine is clear-cut and pure, and balanced with a delightful silky smoothness. This impressive Champagne, with its lace-like construction, has a long, lively, and structured finish.
- Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne ($249.95): Famous world-wide for its unique fine taste and superb quality, Cristal enchants with subtle notes of pears, flowers, spices, mint, minerals, and oak, woven into a cashmere-like frame of extraordinary grace and elegance. This beautifully sculpted Champagne possesses notable clarity but with the additional depth of fruit that is characteristic of this vintage. It is a gorgeous, seductive Cristal of the highest level.
- Vintage Krug Brut Champagne ($399.95): Rated in the mid-90s year after year, this “Collectibles” designate shows gorgeous lemon, peach, toast, and spices. The attack is rich and forceful, backed by a racy structure that keeps the flavors pure and drives the finish. All the elements are in balance, making a finely shaped wine, which impresses as much from its elegance as from its richness.
Standard Shipping $9.95 | Optional Add-on: Sandblasted Initials on Champagne Flutes – $14.95
Total cost of gift shipped with Mumm Napa Cuvee M = $94.90
Just want a simple bottle of champagne (no flutes)?
Summary: We have gathered together our top 20 business holiday gifts under $100. All are guaranteed to impress and delight your business colleagues & clients. There are treats for individuals, couples, and the whole family! All the gifts have been hand selected to reflect high quality products with lovely presentation.